Dr. Nanni Bachenheimer Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nanni Bachenheimer?

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Communication, courtesy and competence the hallmarks of an effective medical practice. Unfortunately, I would say all three were lacking in our experience. Our last effort was driving our elderly mother to her appointment only to find the office had moved. Although I spoke with her staff twice, they neglected to let me know they moved. By the time we called her office from her old location, we were told that they had moved and she was too late to be seen. They didn't even offer to reschedule the appointment.

The worst PCP I have met thus far.

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

This Doctor treats me like an employee, always having to jump through hoops for her, yet she fails to provide the care my family needs on an ongoing basis and as an employee, I sure would like to have a paycheck from this awful physician. We are changing with the new year.

Posted on July 17th, 2015

ABSOLUTELY does not listen to PATIENT POA patient advocates she is derelict in listening SUCKS AS A DOCTOR

Posted on February 14th, 2014

I had a 9:30 appointment at her new location (she moved again). I received a call from Jennifer at 9:32 saying I was late, had to reschedule and will be charged. I told her I was close, lost and needed some help finding the new office. Her response was " it is your responsibility to find us, I work in Scottsdale but don't live here, I am not a map" I found the office, could have been there within minutes with some help. I confronted her with her rudeness, she responded "I acted professionally" I have been a patient for over 8 years but Dr. Bachenheimer does not seem to care enough to contact me. I am amazed that Jennifer is on her staff, I have never come across such a rude and disrespectful person. Dr. Bachenheimer is no longer my doctor.

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Let me down. Was out of town and experienced an infection in my jaw. It had happened several years prior and she prescribed an antibiotic that fixed the problem. I called and asked her to send a prescription to a local pharmacy so I could deal with the infection. There was no Urgent Care or emergency medical facility in this small town and I told her so. I was not asking for a pain drug, merely the same antibiotic that she had used before to treat the problem. She refused. She said she could not prescribe any meds unless she saw me in the office. Baloney. She just wants that office visit for the money. She is no longer my internist.

Posted on September 16th, 2013

Her office always refused to see me for anything in between annual checkups and instead referred me to medical clinic at Walgreens and urgent care. Then, when it got within two months of next annual held my prescriptions hostage until I came in for next annual and acted like shame on me for wanting my chronic meds when I haven't been in for almost a year-as if I hadn't tried! Then, I came in with list of concerns and was rushed in and out with no time for me after making me come in. She dismissed my expressed health concerns year after year after year, when I finally switched doctors I had chronic disease and classic symptoms. Pretty straight forward and it went undiagnosed & untreated and probably progressed unnecessary because of this. Found using this dr. pretty useless and very stressful when due for annual as I have many chronic meds and I can't get them filled or have to get one month supply which is more expensive for me than 3 mos. I've never had this problem before and it really gets over complicated and confusing, in fact the last year with her I just stopped taking some of my rx's til next check up rather than deal with the hassle. Am now going elsewhere. I was not impressed with general, healthy visits but when actually had problems and still no good that was a deal breaker. It's a bit of a strange office environment, very still, formal and yes condescending.

my experience

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I'm so surprised and actually concerned to read the negative reviews. Especially the elderly woman turned away 7 min late! I feel compelled to share my honest experience with the Dr. I actually had quite the opposite experience and having worked in medical profession myself for many yrs, I'm pretty particular. Saw her healthy first visit, timely, I'm busy, so loved that there was no wait. Next visit, was unusual, with exacerbation of poor care on a simple problem. I'm fairly young, and she took care to make accurate dx, with speedy response to what turned out to be a 3 month nearly fatal ordeal caused by another Dr.s poor care. She was candid, which I loved, didn't sugar coat anything. I needed that in my dire situation. But at the same time, she was compassionate, and I felt like she was instrumental in getting me to specialists I needed, even calling in Dr.s on their day off! Her staff is was not always as professional as you would want, but other than that, I could not have asked for better care.

Posted on July 30th, 2013

the worse doctor I ever met, never has time, for your questions, and when you do complain she has nasty comments, almost like get over it, she is never in the office always traveling, and she has rules for you to follow as a patient don't ever be late

Terrible experience

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I had been a patient of Dr. Bachenheimer for about 5 years and she was okay for basic, routine exams. However, during my last routine visit, I found her to be very condescending. I was even moved to tears after leaving her office - not easily done. Also during my visit, she yelled at her over-worked assistant which was totally unprofessional and inappropriate. Before I could find another primary care doctor, I encountered a personal emergency so I had to call her office. I was told that I was going to have to wait two weeks for an appointment - and her assistant even confirmed directly with the doctor that she wouldn't see me sooner. I was totally shocked. I called another new provider and they got me in immediately. Thank goodness for other compassionate physicians. Do NOT go to Dr. Bachenheimer. 5 years of loyalty got me nothing in return other than disappointment and disbelief.

Terrible Customer Service- Non Caring

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Dr. Bachenheimer refused to see my elderly mother, due to her being 7 minutes late for her appointment. I had taken off work to assist my mother and when I relayed this information to her staff, they said sorry. Even after I let them know that my mother has waited for over 20 minutes for an appointment, they did not seem to give a rats butt. Terrible staff and bedside manner. Will be taking mom to a different doctor for sure. Avoid Dr. Bochenheimer like the plague. Customer service is terrible.

Very poor beside manners.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

She is more interested staying on schedule than listening to her patents. She is very dismissive and condescending.

Posted on May 19th, 2012

Dr Bachenheimer is a caring physician and seems to be pretty knowledgeable about many things. She is a very punctual person so wait times are short and unfortunately so are visits most of the time. Her staff consists of one person who runs ragged but is friendly and professional. She is a friendly physician but when she doesn't like something she can be a little outward about it. I also do not feel she follows up on visits to well. I leaver her office not knowing when I should return or have my next lab visit, which to my understanding should be at least quarterly. Overall, I like her and would recommend her to friends and family.