Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naomi C Akita has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 32
I had Dr. Akita as my Gynecologist for about 4 yrs until her office didnt accept my insurance anymore. Small, clean office setting, very fast and wasn't too busy every time I saw her. However, she does spend a lot of time on her laptop, rather than talk to you in person. My biggest pet peeve, was the exam room. After she does the examination, she washes her hand and opens the door. As I am still covered in the medical gown and on the exam bed, the door is opened when she goes out and is peering straight through to the waiting room. Anyone in that waiting room can see you. I dunno for some people, but for me, that's lack of privacy. Yes we know what goes on in the room, but thats between dr & patient. Not patient to patient. Change exam room pls.
-Office staff was nice enough-Dr. Akita, came in rushed through my exam -I told her I've been trying to conceive for over a year I'm only 25 and she recommended that I lose 10 lbs and try again (I'm within the health weight range for my height)If that's her diagnosis and treatment plan...IT SUCKS.I immediately found a new OBGYN and they found the real root of my infertility problem.Dr. Akita wasted my time and money...not helpful or caring. She doesn't take the time to get to know her clients or their situations...not my kind of Dr.
18 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 2000
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Naomi C Akita accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLauren Ashley Millman Dc, 4140 Moore Rd Ste B114, Suwanee, GA
Dr. Naomi C Akita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.