Dr. Naomi Akita Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naomi Akita?

Jill

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Great Dr.

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Super nice and professional.

Keep looking

Posted on December 4th, 2014

Worst experience I've ever had with the most impersonal doctor. Wrong analysis, mean, bad attitude and put me on meds till my new doctor solved the problem right away. I later found a friend had an even worse experience with her!

Posted on August 1st, 2013

I had Dr. Akita as my Gynecologist for about 4 yrs until her office didnt accept my insurance anymore. Small, clean office setting, very fast and wasn't too busy every time I saw her. However, she does spend a lot of time on her laptop, rather than talk to you in person. My biggest pet peeve, was the exam room. After she does the examination, she washes her hand and opens the door. As I am still covered in the medical gown and on the exam bed, the door is opened when she goes out and is peering straight through to the waiting room. Anyone in that waiting room can see you. I dunno for some people, but for me, that's lack of privacy. Yes we know what goes on in the room, but thats between dr & patient. Not patient to patient. Change exam room pls.

Wouldn't recommend her to anyone

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

-Office staff was nice enough-Dr. Akita, came in rushed through my exam -I told her I've been trying to conceive for over a year I'm only 25 and she recommended that I lose 10 lbs and try again (I'm within the health weight range for my height)If that's her diagnosis and treatment plan...IT SUCKS.I immediately found a new OBGYN and they found the real root of my infertility problem.Dr. Akita wasted my time and money...not helpful or caring. She doesn't take the time to get to know her clients or their situations...not my kind of Dr.

Extremely Dissapointed

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I am so disappointed in this doctor. She doesn't care at all. All those pics of babies on the wall should just be numbers. She is so impersonal and has absolutely no bedside manner. This is my first pregnancy and I know nothing. She does not help with any info. I might as well just get a heart beat machine and check the baby myself. She just stares at her laptop and rushes out of the room so she can crank out the next patient. I am switching doctors because I don't event want her to see my baby or be in the delivery room. She has made me feel so uncomfortable I have left in tears.

Lovely Doctor!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Nice, kind, caring, easy to talk to, knowledgeable, easy to get an appointment, no waiting usually, open to hearing what the patient thinks/says. Was very open to Bio-identical hormones and blood work for hormones which a lot of gynecologists won't do or know nothing about. Love her!

Posted on May 1st, 2017