Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naomi T Bloomfield has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Years ago I went to her for an annual appointment and she told me my urine test was positive for being pregnant! I knew I was not! I was not even married, however she had me come in the next day for another urine test ( it was negative) and internal ultra sound(showed nothing). But she had me go the next day for ablood test then I had to wait another day to get the results for that. Finally the office called to tell me what I knew to be true, I was not pregnant! I never got a call from the Dr. explaining anything to me. I just remember how rude she was and how I wish I was more confident in myself to have questioned her. When I went to the office to pick up my birth control pills they had the nerve to say to me " Guess you should start these". I could not have left there fast enough!
I got to my appointment 20 mins early and was taken right in. The nurse was very friendly and so was the Dr. The doctor came in before the exam to talk to me and was very informative. She answered all of my questions even giving me information pamphlets along with a DVD. The exam was quick and I was out the door. Dr. Bloomfield is very down to earth and I really like that. It was a great experience.
Dr. Bloomfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Naomi T Bloomfield accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCapital Region Womens Care Delmar, 250 Delaware Ave, Delmar, NY
Dr. Naomi T Bloomfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delmar, NY.