Dr. Naomi T Bloomfield Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Naomi T Bloomfield?

Never heard from office on my test

I not very happ

Horrible

Years ago I went to her for an annual appointment and she told me my urine test was positive for being pregnant! I knew I was not! I was not even married, however she had me come in the next day for another urine test ( it was negative) and internal ultra sound(showed nothing). But she had me go the next day for ablood test then I had to wait another day to get the results for that. Finally the office called to tell me what I knew to be true, I was not pregnant! I never got a call from the Dr. explaining anything to me. I just remember how rude she was and how I wish I was more confident in myself to have questioned her. When I went to the office to pick up my birth control pills they had the nerve to say to me " Guess you should start these". I could not have left there fast enough!

First visit

Thorough exam, personable and belief in proactive care

Great 1st experience

I got to my appointment 20 mins early and was taken right in. The nurse was very friendly and so was the Dr. The doctor came in before the exam to talk to me and was very informative. She answered all of my questions even giving me information pamphlets along with a DVD. The exam was quick and I was out the door. Dr. Bloomfield is very down to earth and I really like that. It was a great experience.

Awesome. Dr Bloomfield is one of the most down to earth Doctors I have ever seen.

Horrible Experience

Went to see her as a new patient for my annual OBGY exam. Wait wasn't too bad but she was totally unprofessional. I ended up leaving without my exam after spending 5 minutes with her. She was loud and obnoxious. Her attitude was condescending and critical about prior medical professionals I had seen and she made assumptions about my health without an exam or any of my medical history. First time I have ever experienced something like this in a medical setting so when she left the room I high tailed it out of there. I didn't even want to tell her I was leaving. I was really shocked because her bio was impressive.

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Bloomfield for years for my annual checkup. While it is true that it can be hard to get an appointment and the appointments can be running behind, I continue to go to her because she is a great doctor who takes the time to talk to me and answer any questions I may have. She is kind and caring and I plan to continue to see her for years to come.

Wonderful, caring doc

Very warm, caring physician. I'm not crazy about her office staff, though once in with Dr. Bloomfield, it is worth the wait. Dr. Bloomfield takes the time needed to explain things, and is very thorough. I trust her completely.

Stay Away

Kept me waiting and never apologized. Extremely rude, made a lot of assumptions about what I wanted to talk about, laughed at me, made me feel as though I had nothing important to say. Really advise people to stay away from her,

Unpleasant experience.

Dr. was razzled, quick and immpatient. I was waiting for more than two hrs, and this was not the first time. Overbooked and overstaffed. Would not recommend to anyone ever to go to this place!

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

Naomi Bloomfield is the most condescending, discounting, arrogant, ego-centric b**** I've ever had for a doctor. Until seeing her, I'd never witnessed a health care provider jiggle her breasts to show me how much they grew, laugh at all of my concerns, refuse to give me a physical exam (therefore how could she have come up with answers to questions about my body???), and accuse me of thinking I was the first person to walk in to her office with the particular concerns that I had (when I said nothing of the kind!!!!).I repeat- DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! You will be treated like an insignifcant 5-year-old!!!!

I LOVE HER AND WILL GO TO HER FOR ANY FUTURE CHILDREN-SHE SAVED MY LIFE!!!! I read that other post and the reason nshe is hard to get an appointment with is common sense, she is amazing and has such a huge, loyal client base so she is always wanted and booked. If you call and give plenty of notice you will have no problem. She has an amazing bedside manner, extremely intellgient and caring and so thorough!!! She delivered my son and saved my life as I was bleeding out after my delivery. She is an amazing woman and physician and I would sing her praises to anyone who would listen. She went out of her way for me on numerous occasions and even called me at home to check up on me and thank me for the card I sent. Very personable, you can trust her with your life, I did and I would again.