Dr. Naomi P Cutler Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Naomi P Cutler?

AGREE with all 1 star reviews

Very inattentive. Either she doesn't care, or she doesn't know... Although I benefit from reading reviews, I normally do not submit reviews... that is, unless I am very compelled to do so (per very good service or very bad service). I hope this review not only helps consumers (prospective patients) but also helps this doctor to do better.

Dr Cutler is the most unattached Dr. I have ever seen. She checks her watch every minute , which tells me I am wasting her time, she's got more important things to do. When I ask her opinion about a certain type of treatment she gives no advice,no opinion, just I know nothing about it ,but you can try. This has been said on several occasions on different medical issues.

Angry

This Doctor is the worst. My husband is on a very serious medication that can cause seizures among other things if just stopped. Every month ( for months) when my husband calls Hopkins at white marsh for his refill, if his doctor is not there Naomi Cutler handles his prescription refills and waits days to fill it. If he calls a couple of days ahead of time so this doesn't happen she refuses to refill it because its to early. So he it is again a Friday we called the office first thing this morning and again late this afternoon asking when she was going to call it in. Now the office is closed and she never called it in? I would love to know who to file a complaint with.

Great experience during each visit. Dr. Cutler is personable and that's vital for my returning.

worst visit ever

It took over 2 months to get an appointment. Was little to no help. I do not recommend.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Dr. Cutler did not express real concern or compassion toward my ailment. She neglected to refer me for blood work and/or specialists, she did not provide a script for pain meds and she failed to listen to my concerns. I felt rushed and invaluable. She made sarcastic remarks throughout the visit and seemed to have some other agenda on her mind. I'm demanding my money back for a wasted visit!