Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naomi R Harman
Dr. Naomi R Harman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleburne, TX, with another office in Cleburne, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Harman is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. Dr. Harman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Naomi R Harman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Naomi R Harman has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Weight Loss
- Pap Smear
Dr. Naomi R Harman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Naomi R Harman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Harman is wonderful! Her and the office staff are very kind. For procedures Dr. Harman is very caring and makes you feel at ease and explains all the details and all options available and gives her honest opinion. The follow up care is also outstanding, the office has always contacted me with any results before I have had to call to find out. Truly a great doctor, I highly recommend!
She is WONDERFUL - Has taken care of me for years and is kind and caring besides being a wonderful doctor. The staff is wonderful and I can't say enough about how professional Dr. Harmon goes way over what any doctor has ever done in taking care of my health care and well being. Just lover her and highly recommend her and her staff.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Harman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Naomi R Harman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Naomi R Harman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleburne, TX.