Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naomi Lawrence has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Lawrence and her entire team (from the front desk to the exam room) is awesome! I was recently diagnosed with SCC, and they made sure to be very reassuring, courteous and swift with the scheduling of my MoHS procedure. Even the patients in the waiting room were warm and welcoming to each other. The atmosphere is wonderful, and the treatment is great-it hasn't even been two months since my procedure, but I have healed up perfectly. I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence
for one follow up procedure I waited in waiting room for an hour, waited in exam room for 45 minutes. once she arrived, I was in and out of room in about 5 minutes. previously , during surgery too busy chatting with resident during awake surgery to communicate with me. I know more about professional life of resident than about my procedure and options available for medical/surgical treatment. sorry i ever went to her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Naomi Lawrence accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Dermatologic Surgery, 10000 Sagemore Dr Ste 1013, Marlton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Naomi Lawrence in this video.
Dr. Naomi Lawrence is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.