Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naomi Rosenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Rosenberg is unprofessional, inconsistent, and lacking the bedside manner and compassion that medical professionals should possess. Although she is clearly very intelligent, it does not translate to effective decision-making that benefits the patient. I never trusted Dr. Rosenberg with my health, and I often found myself questioning her rash decisions that were clearly not in my best interests. If you are looking for a primary care physician who cares about your well-being, Dr. Rosenberg is not for you.
I have had many good doc in care of my complicated health issues, but Dr Rosenberg is one of the most caring doc I have encountered in a long time, she provides u with the information allowing u to make the best decision for u. She goes above and beyond for her patient from medical and emotionally but not without being truthful (sometimes brutal),takes her time,sees complicated patients as a chance to learn, not a burden to her practice, not afraid to disagree with another physcian if she feels it necessary,and will even listen to constructive critism. She trully saved my life bothby her medical evaluation, her brutal approach on why I should consider treatment,and her willingnesss to discuss my concerns; was she intellectually able to deal with this rare cancer, did she have the time to be the hub for my care, and how would she address my need to be seen today.Did she really want to take on a clinic in 1 pt? She told me she'd like to take this journey with me but if I needed another Doc it was ok. She made me a high priorty pt., run intereference with other physcians when necessary, explains what others don't,give not only her medical expertise but a genuine emotional support. If your lucky enough to have your medical care provided for by Dr. Noami Rosenberg you will be blessed.
31 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1987
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Naomi Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Naomi Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westfield, MA.