Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Naomi O Suriel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
To begin with, a nurse yelled at me in the manhattan beach office. she was curt and rude. the follwing is further. Dr Sruiel did not preform a c section properly and released me from the hospital when I had a fever, was vomiting and was unable to walk. She refused to see me in her office and told in such a rude manner to go to the er. So I went, with my newborn in tow. I was read minted for two week, without my newborn so they could figure out what was wrong. Dr suriel only came to see me once to say she didn't know what was wrong. She never touched me, never touched or checked my body. Finally another dr helped. Dr suriel was unkind, curt, uncaring and rude. I will never return and she will never deliver another child from me. I would not recommend her at all.
I love Dr Suriel, she is amazing and so is her staff. She goes above and beyond as a Dr., and her bedside manner is second to none. If you have a question or concern she will spend all the time you need or return a call for questions. With that, my only complaint is the wait can sometimes be long. But, worth the wait. Susan is also an amazing nurse.
I was a long time patient of Dr Suriel, but noticed that during the past few visit, I was rushed in an out. The Dr's office never called with results of my tests. When I had a follow-up question, I could not get Dr Suriel to return my phone call. When she finally did call, she dismissed my questions. I asked the same questions to my general practice Dr and he answered them thoroughly and was genuinely surprised that my Gynecologist didn't address them.
Nyu Downtown Hospital
Dr. Naomi O Suriel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBeverly Hills Group Of Women Physicians, 8641 Wilshire Blvd Ste 102, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Naomi O Suriel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.