Dr. Naomi P Tetzlaff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naomi P Tetzlaff?

Amazing

Dr. Tetzlaff has been our family doctor for years. She is kind, courteous, and does not waste your time. I really appreciate her willingness to refer you to a specialty doctor when she feels that the affliction is out of her specialty. This has led to quick fixings of a lot of serious injuries and illnesses in our family.

Wonderful family doctor

Dr. Tetzlaff has been our family doctor for at least 10 years. She has a great bedside manner, great knowledge in the medical field and actually listens to what you have to say about your health. She doesnt make you feel rushed and actually cares about what you have to say about your health.

Great Dr.

Dr. Tetzlaff cares for me, my son and my mom. She if very caring. She listens to your opinion, and takes your concerns seriously. She does not push meds on you just to get you out of the office. She pays attention and remembers details about you. I have been with her for 10 years now. Even when I lived over 30 minutes away, I still drove to see her and to use the Clinic she is at. My experience is usually always good, even for the wait time! I would recommend Dr. Tetzlaff to anyone.