Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Napoleon G Bequer has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Napoleon G Bequer has the following 17 expertise
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
Dr. Napoleon G Bequer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Napoleon G Bequer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Angry, argumentative and unprofessional! Dr Bequer def does care about his patients. He is not interested in patient care. My first visit he spent about 3 minutes in the room. Ordered Valium for vertigo. A week later I followed up. Of course the office staff was unfriendly! I was trying to explain to the doctor that I did not tolerate the Valium well. I could barley function on it. He got angry and told me I didn’t need to function for the week. Lol. Ok, I have three children ... Not an option! He thru his hands in the air, became agitated and told me he could not help me and he was done. I asked about another test he had scheduled for me for the following week. He told me he was canceling that. He stood up and began to tell me I was acting like a spoiled brat. I actually thought he was going to push me out of his way. Awful experience!
Will never return. Dr. Spent less than a minute in room read from what nurse jotted down didn't exam me and prescribed meds for which I'm not sure I need due to no examination. Dr became indignant when I questioned why no exam. I was told he knew what was wrong and I shouldn't tell him how to treat his patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Napoleon G Bequer accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsEar Nose Throat Infirmary Of The Palm Beach, 12955 Palms West Dr Ste 200, Loxahatchee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Napoleon G Bequer in this video.
Dr. Napoleon G Bequer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.