Dr. Napoleon G Depadua Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Napoleon G Depadua?

Great place to have your health care

I have been going here for almost 20 years and everyone is very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and takes care of all my needs. I would highly recommend all the doctors that I've seen and their support staff.

Doctor's Response

Family Practice and the doctors there give youwonderful care wth respect and great knowledge!

I have been a patient here for a very long time! Dr. De Padua and Dr. Selander always make me feel like they really care. I get treated with respect. They ask good questions to determine what I need and follow up with treatment, medicine and consultations that help me heal. I have referred many friends and family members here. Dr. Selander is my primary care doctor and I was pleased to meet Dr. De Padua when Dr. Selander was not available. I feel they both are very qualified and I feel I and my friends and family are in good hands.

Diabetes Patient

Always mindful of my health needs.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

While a longtime patient of another Dr. within the group, Dr. Dapadua worked my into his schedule on a busy Friday. He is a pleasure to work with. He has an easy bedside manner, is thorough and thoughtful in his explanations, and conveys a true sense of concern and care.

Dr. Dapadua is an easy to talk to down to earth care giver who I would and will recommend to any friend or family and the staff is very friendly and helpful. A++

The best doctor and staff!!

Dr. Depadua is very understanding and compassionate, he takes his time to explain things to you, and he listens!!! His staff is the best, very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone!!

It was a pleasure to have Dr. Napoleon dePadua, see me and his down to earth manner was refreshing.

I love it. He makes it so easy to work with him. If you don't understand something he takes all the time you need to understand and will even take you to another room if necessary to show you a medical picture to get a better concept of what he is talking about. Never rushed my time with him. He really cares about his patients.

Thank you, Dr. dePadua, for your medical and personal care. I have had many many doctors since my heart attack and you are one of the best. Your honesty means a lot. I respect your reasons for some of the medical denials, even though I disagree. But you are honest and actually care. That means everything. May God Bless You and all you hold dear. Merry Christmas

Dr.Depadua is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to what I have to say and he cares about my well being.

Dr DePadua is the best. Very professional, understanding and caring. He rates 10 stars out of 5.

Outstanding in taking the time to listen to my issue and giving me some relief. Great doctor!

Dr. Napoleon G Depadua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.