Dr. Napoleon N Estrada Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Napoleon N Estrada?

ABOUT DR NAPOLEON ESTRADA

HONEST,TRUSTED,.HIGHLY REGARDED BY HIS PATIENTS .. ( IM ONE) EXCELLENT GENERAL SURGEON..DEDICATED.. I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE.. 5 YEARS IN HIS CARE..THANKS GOD FOR HIM.DR NAPOLEON ESTRA .AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN. MA

Torture

The nightmare began when I was referred to dr Estrada, he lacks compassion.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Osceola Surgical Associates, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with Napoleon Estrada M.D. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call Delilah Carter at 407-619-2348.

Being new to Florida, I was very nervous when I suddenly needed a surgeon to remove my gallbladder. My primary care doctor, sent me to Dr. Estrada in Kissimmee. Dr. Estrada took the time to explain the surgery in detail and answered all of our questions. The staff in the office was friendly and efficient, going out of their way to help me schedule all the tests needed before the procedure. My recovering was so easy and quick. If I ever need surgery again, or have family or friends needing surgery, it will be by Dr Estrada.

Tang

Avoid

Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your needs. Please contact the practice manager at 407-846-3166 to further discuss and resolve any issues you may have experienced.

Patient

I had an emergency appt. which was set by my primary Doctor on the same day, for a bug bite that had become very infected. I was told to arrive @ 2pm to fill out paperwork work and would see Dr.Estrada @2:30 pm. I was called into exam room @ 2:20pm, Dr Estrada and his staff are excellent, he had to lance the wound,packed it with antibiotic gauze then wrapped it. I have to go back in one week, I have never experienced such a short wait in any other specialist office, Dr. Estrada answered all mine and my wives questions, never felt rushed or that I was asking to many questions, I felt like I was important to him. I highly recommend Dr. Estrada and his highly trained and professional staff, God Bless them

horrible

Horrible experience. I am a young woman and will never go back to him

My nexpedrience at Dr. Estrada's office was very cordial with all the staff and the doctor answered any question we had

I had to have a breast biopsy done and he was so kind. His bed side manner was great. I was nervous but he made me forget to be nervous or upset. He took time to explain in the office before the surgery was done to. He had the surgery done at an excellent outpatient surgery center close to my home. I am very pleased with this surgeon.

Dr. Napoleon N Estrada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.