Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nara P Pravat has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Acute Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Compression Fractures
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Pelvic Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Facial Pain
- Shoulder Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Pravat is my pain management doctor. My ankle, back and neck pain are the main reasons I see Dr.Pravat. He has the best bedside manner of all the doctors I have ever seen and I have seen many. He sits and he answers every question my husband and I have. He takes the time to listen, HE HEARS YOU. He is one of a kind and I thank God for him every night when I say my prayers. Yes, as mandated by state laws you will have to take a urine test. Yes, if you fail the test he has no other option but to boot you as a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Pravat.
In pain management, trust and communication are essential and Dr. Pravat excels in those areas. Of course you must earn that trust, but once that is established, he's not going to be second guessing everything you say like some doctor's. He also isn't trying to milk his patients by making them come every month except when it is specifically mandated by law.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nara P Pravat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsScott Wood Md Pa, 1420 W Mockingbird Ln Ste 420, Dallas, TX
Dr. Nara P Pravat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.