Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kaleyathodi N Bhat has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Kaleyathodi N Bhat has the following 13 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Weight Loss
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Bhat looks in my mouth, listens to my heart, writes a prescription and he's gone. He never spends enough time with me to answer any questions I may have. At my last visit he asked "anything else I can help you with?" I said yes, and he was out the door before I could say anything else. I get the feeling it's only a job to him and he doesn't really care about his patients.
I like Dr Bhat, he listens to his patients, but I found it frustrating when the office staff did not speak english in my presence, I only speak english and this made me uncomfortableI was also frustrated, when their was aschedualling error, but DR Bhat quickly resloved the issue with an apology. Overall I believe you get good care here.
I've been seeing Doctor Bhat for over 30 years. As a General Contractor we can be put under a lot of stress. Thank you Doctor Bhat, taking your advice on what medicines to take and foods to eat, my composition report is Athletic and my blood pressure is normal. I recommend anyone to listen to your advice and expertise in the field. Thank you again!
Doctor Bhat showed me how allergy, inflammation and weight loss are connected. By using his method, I lost 18 lbs in 2 months.I lost 26 lbs in four months.I feel great, my cholesterol normal. blood pressure normal, snoring reduced.Dr. Bhat's and staff very compassionate, caring.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bhat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Kaleyathodi N Bhat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kaleyathodi N Bhat in this video.
Dr. Kaleyathodi N Bhat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.