Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Narasimharao Vemula has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Narasimharao Vemula has the following 11 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Narasimharao Vemula has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
He saved my life in 1998 !! He found out that I had Colon Cancer and I had lost over half the amount of blood in my body. I had went to 3 different Dr's because I was having really bad leg cramps and all they told me to do was eat more potassium and some even did blood work and found nothing. Dr Vemula set up a colonoscopy and did blood work and before my colonoscopy even came up he already knew from the blood work that my leg cramps was being caused by the lack of blood in my body. I only had enough blood to keep my heart and other vital organs working and not enough to circulate through my long legs and back up or my heart would have stopped. He then did the colonoscopy and found the cancer. I owe my life to Dr Vemula for not turning me away like the other Dr's did and for taking the time to listen and figure out what was wrong with me. He is a GREAT MAN and DR and I Thank God for Him every day :)
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
45 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Associates Of Richardson, 2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 400, Richardson, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Narasimharao Vemula in this video.
Dr. Narasimharao Vemula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.