Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clayton, GA, with other offices in Clayton, GA and Lavonia, GA (and 5 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Neelagaru is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus, Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital and St Mary's Hospital of Athens. He speaks English.
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Neelagaru is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Barrow Regional Medical Center
Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Atlanta Medical Center
Emory University Hospital
Banks Jackson Commerce Med Center
Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Emory University Hospital
Forum Health Northside Medical
St Marys Healthcare System
Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Northeast Georgia Medical Center Lanier Park
St Elizabeth Health Center
Salem Community Hospital
St Joseph Health Ctreastland
St Marys Hospital
Bjc Medical Center
Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
43 Years Experience
Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Narasimhulu Neelagaru is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clayton, GA.