Dr. Laxmi N Veligati Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Laxmi N Veligati?

Dr. Veligati

He, Dr. Veligati, is a really nice and caring doctor to everyone. He has taken care of me ever since i was born. His wife, Padma, was my mothers doctor and she had delivered me. I just want the generation to continue, When I have my kid I would like him to be the baby doctor and Padma to be my doctor. I'm for sure he'll be my baby doctor, because we all know he is very, very young! I would like to say thank you to Dr. Veligati for always making me feel better. And I hope he'll always remember me and my family. Thanks Dr. Veligati and YOU ARE TRULY AND AMAZING, CARING, COURTEOUS,AND OUTSTANDING DOCTOR..!!!!

Dr. Laxmi N Veligati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MO.