4.7

Have you seen Dr. Narayanachar S Murali?

Dr. Murali

Dr. Murali is one of the most personable doctors I have ever seen. He exhibits a caring vibe and takes the time to answer all of my questions.

Colonoscopy

I was a little nervous, but it turned out to be a comforting, pleasant experience. I was treated with dignity and respect.

First Colonoscopy

My colonoscopy was not as bad as I expected. I have been putting it off for years. The office staff were very professional and Dr. Murali was great.

Great Doctor

I have been going to him for over 10 years. Each time I see him, he is very compassionate and informative. He makes sure I know what is going on.

Colonoscopy

Fast, painless for the most part, efficient, and very nice people. The prep of course was the worst part but the procedure it’s self in by 730 out by 815 can’t beat it.

Colonoscopy Visit #1

I was first greated with respect. Dr. Murali's staff is very knowledgable and very willing to answer questions. The wait was reasonable in my opinion for a busy day. Dr. Murali was not only very informative but he shared a concern he had with my health(weight) and gave solid advice. When I was lead in the treatment room the procedure was done in a timely maner. Dressing rooms were clean and inviting too.

Colonoscopy Visit

I really appreciated how courteous and helpful the staff was. Everything was explained very clearly & I felt at ease. Also during the procedure, everyone was very pleasant and the environment was immaculate .

Great service

The doctor and staff were great

Today, I had a very pleasant experience at Dr. Murali’s office. Dr. Murali was thorough and showed care and concern. The anesthesiologist was professional as well and caring. The front office staff were professional and courteous. The facility was clean. Overall, I felt that I was in great care. A+

Excellent

I am so grateful for the caring professionalism exhibited by Dr. Murali and his staff...had an excellent experience with first colonoscopy. I highly recommend the services of Gastroenterology Associates. 🙏🏻

Procedure handle with great customer service and efficient

My procedure was handle with care. The staff was excellent. Dr. Murali is a great doctor. The anesthesiologist was great as well.

Abraham C

This has been the best and more easy colonoscopy I ever have, people were great and friendly , I give high five to all.

Dr. Narayanachar S Murali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orangeburg, SC.

Dr. Narayanachar S Murali Is this you?