Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Narendra S Bhagwandien has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Narendra S Bhagwandien has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
He is the worst Doctor I have ever met and unfortunately I have met quite a few in my lifetime. He is rude and has poor bedside manners. No patient should go thru what I went thru with him. He has no empathy for his Patients. It is a shame, because the other doctors and nurses at UPMC Hamot were helpful and courteous.
Never have I come across such a rude doctor. He told me there was a problem with my discharge and that the head. Nurse would have to explain as he had No time. When I went to the head nurse who was great by the way he said he would page the doctor and straighten it out. He came back an hour later really had No answer for this guys behavior so here I sit for another nite alone, bored outta my mind and missing my family. Going to send a letter to this effect to all board members at hamot.
34 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Narendra S Bhagwandien accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUpmc Hamot Medical Center, 201 State St, Erie, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Narendra S Bhagwandien in this video.
Dr. Narendra S Bhagwandien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.