Dr. Narendra Chandrashekar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narendra Chandrashekar?

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Excelent Doctor terrible staff They lost my appointment and instead of an apology and schedule a new one I was told that they dont make mistakes and accused me of making up the appointment. When I tried to make a new appointment they said I was no longer in their system and I would need a new referal I wont be back with a staff like that!

Caring doctor

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I did a blood profile and the good doctor made his recomendations based on that.

Posted on July 25th, 2014