Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Narendra K Gupta
Narendra K Gupta is a Doctor primarily located in Glendora, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 45
Finally a doctor that tells it like it is. I made an appointment because of a problem I had been having for months. When I saw Dr. Gupta he treated me with lots of care. He took his time with me to explain what was going on. He gave me step by step instructions of what I needed to do on my part to get better. When I stepped out of the exam room his receptionist was waiting with a folder full of information for me to read. This is the first time that I have seen a doctor take the time to educate his patient. I loved the convenience of having lab work done right there and then in the same office. I would highly recommend Dr Gupta.
Dr. Gupta is the worst doctor you can go to. I was recommended by some who had gone to about 9 or 10 years ago. I had a hogh risk ptegnancy and he did nothing for me. Instead of helping he dod nothing but hurt me. He never let me talk and he never made me feel comfortable. Everything was always ok with him but I knew it wasnt. I went into labor at 35 weeks and he didnt bother to show up to the hospital because it was 2am on Saturday. My daugther almost died because of him. She was non responsive when she was born. Plus she was in the NICU for 25 days because she drank fluids and drank blood from my placenta when it burts into a millions pieces. Mind u the that morning before he check and said everything fine. His staff is the worse. They dont know anything about customer service. I will say that Teresa is the only one with a heart and truly loves her job.All the rest are horrible. I DO NOT RECOMEND HIM!!!!!!!!! HE IS A BAD DOCTOR!!!!!!!
Doctor Gupta use to be an awesome doctor. He delivered my first son and was very caring. I'm pregnant with my second baby and he has drastically changed. He seems very rushed during appointments and very moody. Maybe it's time for him to retire. With my experience during my second pregnancy I wouldn't recommend him at all. He has recently been having his wife which is a doctor as well, seeing patients and she is horrible very moody and doesn't seem to know hat she is doing not sure if she is an Obgyn or what her specialty is. I he this helps!
Narendra K Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions415 W Route 66, Glendora, CA
Narendra K Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, CA.