Dr. Narendra Gurbani Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Narendra Gurbani?

omg

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Avoid This Doctor!!!!!

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Dr. Gurbani did reconstructive surgery on my left foot. It never healed right. I kept telling him something was wrong, but he kept telling that I just needed to walk more and put me back to full duty at work. I lost my job because I was not physically able to work at the docks and I told Dr. Gurbani about this, and his response was to just find another job. 4 months after this incident, I still could not walk. I finally went to Seal beach Podiatry to find out what was wrong with my foot and they told me that my heal was fractured and that my foot was not aligned properly. This was found out from the x-rays that Dr. Gurbani took last, when he told me I was fine to go back to work. I lost my job because of this man and now I have no medical insurance. It's been a year since the surgery and I still can't walk. And Kaiser told me they could not fix it because I don't have insurance anymore. So even though their doctor screwed up, they refuse to do the right thing and repair what they messed up. And the only reason I don't have medical insurance is because I lost my job, and that was Dr. Gurbani's fault. Avoid him, do not let him touch you!!!!!

Posted on November 26th, 2015