Dr. Narendra Gupta Is this you?

tubes tied and not given the time to think

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Not enough time to think about surgery

Amazing Dr.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dr Gupta was the best doctor I have ever had. Dr Gupta delivered all 7 of my children. He has a very good bedside manner and he makes you feel comfortable.

Totaly Awesome!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Finally a doctor that tells it like it is. I made an appointment because of a problem I had been having for months. When I saw Dr. Gupta he treated me with lots of care. He took his time with me to explain what was going on. He gave me step by step instructions of what I needed to do on my part to get better. When I stepped out of the exam room his receptionist was waiting with a folder full of information for me to read. This is the first time that I have seen a doctor take the time to educate his patient. I loved the convenience of having lab work done right there and then in the same office. I would highly recommend Dr Gupta.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr. Gupta is the worst doctor you can go to. I was recommended by some who had gone to about 9 or 10 years ago. I had a hogh risk ptegnancy and he did nothing for me. Instead of helping he dod nothing but hurt me. He never let me talk and he never made me feel comfortable. Everything was always ok with him but I knew it wasnt. I went into labor at 35 weeks and he didnt bother to show up to the hospital because it was 2am on Saturday. My daugther almost died because of him. She was non responsive when she was born. Plus she was in the NICU for 25 days because she drank fluids and drank blood from my placenta when it burts into a millions pieces. Mind u the that morning before he check and said everything fine. His staff is the worse. They dont know anything about customer service. I will say that Teresa is the only one with a heart and truly loves her job.All the rest are horrible. I DO NOT RECOMEND HIM!!!!!!!!! HE IS A BAD DOCTOR!!!!!!!

Doctor use to be great, now not so much :(

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Doctor Gupta use to be an awesome doctor. He delivered my first son and was very caring. I'm pregnant with my second baby and he has drastically changed. He seems very rushed during appointments and very moody. Maybe it's time for him to retire. With my experience during my second pregnancy I wouldn't recommend him at all. He has recently been having his wife which is a doctor as well, seeing patients and she is horrible very moody and doesn't seem to know hat she is doing not sure if she is an Obgyn or what her specialty is. I he this helps!

Worse dr i have ever had

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

First visit we went over all my health issues, and previous pregnancies. Recently had some issues with current pregnancy, when discussing it i brought up my past history again and he didnt remember any of it. All you are is Dollar signs to this guy

Posted on April 26th, 2010

DR. GUPTA ATTENDED TWO OF MY PREGNANCIES. HE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE DURING BOTH OF MY PREGNANCIES MAKING EACH ONE VERY MEMORABLE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR GUPTA.

He is GREAT!!!

Posted on March 19th, 2010

Dr Gupta is a great doctor he was highly recommended, I switch to him during my pregnancy when I began having complication and my previous Dr didnt seem to care. I was very pleased with the service Dr Gupta provided he is very caring and professional. He takes his time with his patients. My complete experience with Dr Gupta and his staff has been wonderful.

Posted on January 12th, 2010

Does not spend much time with you at all...treated like a number

Posted on October 10th, 2016