Dr. Narendra Kansal Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Narendra Kansal?

Excellent surgeon

Did back surgery on my husband, very kind caring physician ,did a wonderful job, husband no longer in pain.

Dr.Kansal was an excellent surgeon.

My husband said he handled my surgery very well. My whole family was impressed and would recommend him to anyone.

Wouldn't likely go anywhere else

I and my father have both had procedures done by Dr. Kansel and neither of us would consider anyone else as our first choice for another neurological procedure. We both appreciated his blunt and humble manner as he doesn't sugarcoat anything, but tells it like it is; good or bad. I underwent spinal surgery for several seriously herniated discs in my cervical spine and even one of my other doctors was impressed by my outcome, as they never even expected I'd ever be able to return to work. Of course, Dr. Kansel would explain this is what is hoped for, as any surgery is unpredictable and a last resort. I have had the best of outcomes. Knowing how serious my condition was, and the possibility of what could happen, I felt comfortable with my choice of having him perform the procedure and would definitely again.

Jumped right to surgery when not necessary

Dr Kansal immediately recommended surgery for my husband without ever recommending PT, spinal decompression, or any other alternatives. He did nothing to treat or recommend any pain management. We consulted 2 other neurologists who both said that surgery was not necessary, surgery is only a LAST resort, and that the situation could resolve with rest, anti-inflammatories, and PT and PT and spinal decompression. My husband is already seeing improvement after a single session of these alternative treatments. Glad we didn't follow the doom and gloom prognosis we received here.

Great Dr.

My father was told he had massive bleed on the brain. They actually brought Dr. Kansal in and it was the first time we met him he was very calm told us everything and explained the procedure. After surgery he came out and was great and his office was one of the few we were in where you didn't wait for hours in. In my book he's an A++