Dr. Narendra Patel Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Narendra Patel?

Posted on August 10th, 2016

My husband went to him for nine months with severe pain nausea and weight loss. He did several tests and kept telling us he has irritable bowel None of the medicines worked and he continued to lose weight and become sicker We ended up going to Atlanta for another problem and a neuro surgeon diagnosed him in fifteen minutes and proceeded to do the right tests. The neurosurgeon palpitated his stomach and felt two large growths. My husband had just had a colonoscopy a few days before going to Atlanta and dr Patel said all was good. My husband lost thirty pounds in the time he saw dr Patel and the neurosurgeon. He had stage four cancer in his small intestine and his colon Dr Patel was surprised. When we went to the oncology surgeon he gave us a choice. Hospice that day or surgery on his day off. We opted fur surgery. Thank goodness his neurosurgeon did the proper tests

He is a good doctor.

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr. Patel is a good doctor. His staff is courteous and helpful. He has done two procedures for me and I trust his diagnosis and his treatment plans. He spends much time in talking to his patients and gets to know their every problem. Diagnosis of certain things have come along way in the past 10 years. Dr. Patel told my sister 7 years ago she had Crohn's Disease and started her on medication for it. Because of Insurance changes my sister had to change doctors. The new doctor said she did not have Crohns, so she then saw doctors at one of the best hospitals in the South East and was told she did not have Crohns. After 6 years of suffering with her condition and the new doctors telling her she did not have Crohns, she went to a new Crohns specialist who confirmed Dr. Patel's diagnosis 7 years earlier. If she had been able to stay with Dr. Patel, she would not have gone through 7 years of misdiagnosis and suffering.

James Stevens

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

He is a great doctor. My problem was rare and he was able to diagnosis within a reasonable time. He had to do additional research by following up with a radiology team. I would recommend him to anyone who is having gastric problems.

Posted on December 14th, 2009

Dr. Patel put me through so many tests,and never did find a answer for me. I went to my Internal Medicine Dr. and he fixed my problem that same day.

Posted on August 6th, 2017