Dr. Narendra N Saraiya Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Narendra N Saraiya?

Wait time is terrible

He is a very nice Dr. I haven't had issues. No matter what Dr. I've seen they are knowledgeable and to the point. The one and ONLY issue I have is the wait time at the office. I am not an impatient person but I've waited over an hour on more than one occasion, which would be fine if it was me waiting not my two children. It is way too long for kids to have to wait unlike adults they do not have patience. Also the waiting room is very small and not clean lots of times I've had to stand up and wait with my kids. You would think grown men would get up and offer you their seat since you are standing up with your toddlers but nope it has yet to happen!

Dr. Narendra N Saraiya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth, NJ.