Is Dr. Narendra C Singh the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Narendra C Singh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Narendra C Singh has the following 17 expertise
- Clinical Research
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
Showing 5 of 25
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narendra C Singh - Posted on August 23rd, 2016
My wife and I are patients of Dr. Singh, and we highly recommend him to our friends and relatives. He is extremely professional, friendly and very caring. We have been patients of Dr. Singh for several years and could not be more pleased. We would be remiss if we would not also mention the professionalism of Dr. Singh's staff. From the moment you are greeted by the receptionist, and then seen by his nursing staff, and ultimately Dr. Singh - you know you are in good hands. Simply said - this is an excellent practice!
Overall great experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narendra C Singh - Posted on July 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narendra C Singh - Posted on November 4th, 2015
Awesome Doctor and staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narendra C Singh - Posted on October 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narendra C Singh - Posted on October 2nd, 2015
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018, 2014, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2016, 2013, 2011, 2015, 2010, 2017, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Narendra C Singh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsATLANTA HEART SPECIALISTS, 4375 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 350, Suwanee, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Narendra C Singh, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Suwanee, GA, in this video.
Dr. Narendra C Singh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.