Dr. Narendranath A Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narendranath A Reddy?

Everytime when I saw him I always have to repeat myself about my insurance, why I only could have my blood taken at a certain places, so I told him that for my medicine for my thyroid medicine "I need enough I need to get it through the mail so I could get it for free because I ran out of my allowances at CVS, you know the local pharmacies , I need to get it through the mail so my insurance will give it to me for free"  I thought he understood when I got the prescription I told the nurse "I needed to get through Express Scripts" The nurse Monica (who was and sympathetic and no help whatsoever) she said "oh no you have to get 3 month supply we only do two months when we adjust"  I'm like "yeah but I need it for free because my insurance is going to charge me more" she's like "well let me talk to the doctor" she comes back and then she tells me "there's nothing that I could do the doctor said you will have more pills"  I said but "I need to get for free my insurance is going to charge me more" so she said "let me see if you could talk to the doctor" I go into his office I sit down and he's just snapped and says "we are adjusting your medicine , I cannot give you three months" I said "but they will charge me more I need to get it for free" he says "oh no no no" and he uses his hand in a go away motion he's says "I won't hear of it" as I was trying to explain to him.  and he gets up from his desk opens the door and says again "I won't hear of it"  and says he's "no you need to take the prescription" so I walked out and I told the other nurse please cancel it (the appointment) she did. If you don't do what he says or you disagree with him or you can't do something due to your financial status he will snap at you he is unsympathetic and he doesn't care if you're poor.  Also he is always unprepared before he enters the room. He doesn't listen. His bedside manner is beyond poor. No matter what a doctor should NEVER snap at a patient for no reason. Run don't walk away from his location. Note: I had to pay triple the amount for my thyroid meds.

When we were referred to Dr. Narendranath Reddy my husband was gravely ill. My husband had been losing weight at such a rapid pace (about 12 lbs a week), hand tremors, rapid heartbeat, tired, but unable to sleep and a general feeling of illness. Dr. Reddy gave him a thorough examination, blood work etc., saw him twice a week and placed him on medication for severe hyperthyroidism. My husbands' thyroid levels were three times higher, then the normal range. Without Dr. Reddy's expertise and care for his patients, I truly believe my husband would not have made such a fast and remarkable recovery, if at all. I cannot thank Dr. Reddy and his fabulous staff enough, for my husbands' life.

Dr. Reddy is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring and takes time with his patients. Always on time.

Very good doctor

Since my first visit which dates back to 2006, he has been very concerned with my well being and accurate with my diabetic medications. I see him frequently and he is never afraid to adjust my medication dosages to gain better readings. He takes the time to answer questions and to be interested in me as a person. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.