Dr. Naresh K Parikh Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Naresh K Parikh?

Something is not right

patients are sent to have heart test all seem to be elders, and then the BIG bill comes and the test are all negative

The best

The worst! Run away!

The staff is horrible, but the real cake winner is Dr Parikh! He is rude, offensive, runs about 20 tests to milk out the insurance, I wish someone reports him! Bad, bad, bad!

Unhappy

Not Satisfied. Called to follow up, to ask if my blood reports came in .

The doctor is not a cardiologist. He is heartless doctor working hard to squeeze you for money. He does not have professional staff. He cannot explain his test results to the patient. My brother felt that he was cheated by this doctor and he left this doctor in two weeks. If you care for your health, please stay away from him.

Whoever wrote good reviews for this doctor must be getting paid for it or free medical services. The only thing this doctor is concerned about is $$$! If you value your life, don't go to any of his locations! If this man can make a dollar off of your medical issues, believe me he will. FIND A NEW DOCTOR. This man is a cardilologist without a heart!

Excellent service

Patient

Overall good experience Friendly staff

poor

Awesome Dr.

He's Gentle, Kind, doesn't do test you don't need. He is my Mom and Dad's HeartDr. He saved there lives and I am greatful. He is also my heart dr. Thank you Dr Parikh.

dont trust him. he is too much money minded.he can harm to patient to any extent to earn money.

Awful, Awful, Awful

We have visited this dr. at the peeler road in dunwoody office, and did a physical testing including the std testing.We have called 7 days later to check out our results, he has told us that both my husband and I have the Herpes Std. I have asked him 3 times is it genital herpes, meaning STD?? He repeatedly said yes, and that we should immediately come and discuss the results at the office.We rushed to their office, and when we sat down with Dr. Latif (who is very pleasant by the way) it was Herpes Simplex 1 virus which is caused by the cold sores. We did not have the std. Also, to add to this: when we arrived at the clinic, this dr. recognized my husband and just walked out of the office, without even greeting us. It was an awful experience to say the least. We changed our doctor immediately. Will never ever go there and see him again. He is a poor representation of the medical profession. He should be ashamed of himself to constantly clarify to me that it is the std and not reading it correctly 3 times, as it clearly stated on the papers that it was a cold sore herpes simplex 1. Awful experience. Please read this and find a great, caring doctor. Don't go here.

Dr. Naresh K Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peachtree Corners, GA.