Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naresh K Solankhi
Dr. Naresh K Solankhi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with other offices in Louisville, KY and Louisville, KY . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Solankhi is affiliated with Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Naresh K Solankhi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
Showing 4 of 4
I had to wait over 8 weeks for a triple bypass surgery. I had a heart attack during the time that I was waiting on surgery. After the whole process, Dr. Solankhi prescribed a medicine for my heart that I needed. He didn't write the prescription correctly, and after numerous attempts by the pharmacy and myself, he has still not contacted the pharmacy to give the the needed information. It has been 7 days, and I have been completely out of medicine for the last 3 days. If you care about the health of your heart, see another doctor because this doctor and his staff are negligent and unprofessional. They owe a duty of care to their patients and have failed miserably. I'm finding a new doctor immediately.
Dr. Solankhi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Dayanand Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Naresh K Solankhi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Naresh K Solankhi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.