Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Narinder S Dhaliwal
Narinder S Dhaliwal is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
Very rude, doesn't listen when you present your reason for being there. I told him I was having severe vertigo, constant moderate to severe unrelenting back pain and follow up for my diabetes. He just cut me off on all 3 conditions and didn't even examine me just referred me to his staff to come back in 3 months. I am not kidding, he didn't examine me at all. I Left his office feeling like I should report him to the board of medical examiners. He's worthless, incompetent and negligent and this kind of medical care will result in his practice being sued for medical mal practice. His colleagues need to be made aware of his rudeness and poor negligent care of patients. I go pick up prescriptions I tell him I need and something completely different is ordered. If you value your life go to another Doctor.
Dr. Dhaliwal is rude, difficult to deal with, makes you take what he prescribes. Gives you no option but to find another Doctor. Late on filling prescription's, will not honor what you've been taking for years even if another Dr. prescribed it to you. Worst Dr. I.ve ever been to save your time and do not use Dr .Narinder Dhaliwal.
Narinder S Dhaliwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3234 Marysville Blvd, Sacramento, CA
Narinder S Dhaliwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.