Dr. Narinder Grewal Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Narinder Grewal?

good work

Posted on August 11th, 2017

very happy with dr. greywal and his help.

Nice doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2017

He's been great for us . My husband and I have seen Dr. Graywal for years and i am close to being myself again.

Great

Posted on May 31st, 2017

A car accident 3 years ago left me in terrible pain that I have really struggled with since then. About two months ago, I saw Dr. Narinder for the first time. He diagnosed me with a bunch of tests and x-rays before starting treatment. Once the treatment started, I experienced immediate relief. For the first time since my crash, I can move around without the pain I have become accustomed to. Dr. Narinder and his staff are great. If anyone has long-term pain from a crash or some kind of injury and needs a doctor who can help Dr. Narinder is the perfect choice.

Trustworthy doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2017

From the minute you walk in the door of the Advanced Pain Management clinic in Valencia, you know you’re in good hands. Dr. Narinder Grewal has selected a great staff – they are friendly, helpful, and attentive to patient needs. Dr. Grewal himself provides a wide range of pain management treatment options. I have had chronic back pain for years, and other doctors weren’t able to help me with it. My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Grewal, and I am now finally able to get up in the mornings without excruciating pain. Thanks, Dr. Grewal, and thanks to the staff at APM.

satisfied

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Where can you go for REAL pain management medicine in Valencia? Dr. Grewal knows. He has treated my son and me for two years. Both of us work in the construction business which can be pretty rough on backs and joints. I have had several treatments at Dr. Grewal’s clinic and can function almost as well as when I was a much younger man. My son gets treated about every month there with injections and therapy. He says he is doing a lot better now too.

Dr. Grewal

Posted on March 31st, 2017

I have read some negative reviews online about APM and Dr. Grewal. Frankly, I don’t know what those people were writing about. My experienced with Dr. Narinder and his entire staff have been nothing short of amazing. We met Dr. Narinder at a social function and I was able to get treated for my fibromyalgia at his clinic. It has made a huge difference in the pain levels I was experiencing!

good job

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

he is a great doctor and has helped me a lot.

Narinder Grewal MD helped me

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Whenever I read a negative review of a doctor or clinic, I have a hard time believing it. So I want to set the record straight about Advanced Pain Management Group and Dr Grewal.. I have been seeing Dr. Grewal for my fibromyalgia for almost a year now, and in that time I have received expert care and several different types of treatments. The pain is dramatically better and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Grewal and his staff have been so friendly and helpful. They can help anyone who is in pain, and they do it with professionalism and compassion.

Pain free

Posted on February 28th, 2017

When my daughter was injured in a skydiving accident, I was afraid that she’d live with pain for the rest of her life. Compressed discs in her back made it very difficult for her to get around. We were referred to Dr. Grewal by a family friend, and are so happy we were able to be seen at the Advanced Pain Management clinic in Simi Valley. Dr. Narinder Grewal operates several clinics in the area. The treatments are working, and my daughter has regained a lot of the mobility she lost when she got hurt. Thank you so much for your expertise and care!

Friendly staff and they always do there best to get you in and out friendly Staff

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

They are always trying to get you in and out as fast as possible cause the realize how much pain and discomfort we are in!

He's a good doctor

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Let’s get a posititve review here for Dr. Narinder S. Grewal. I met him three years ago after my regular doctor gave me a referral to Advanced Pain Management Group in the city of Valencia. I had seen a couple bad reviews of the doctor and his practice, so I was a little worried. Once I met him, though, I got the care I desperately needed and he did it with compassion. I felt like he really cared about my wellbeing and wanted to see the treatments succeed. Without Dr. Grewal, I don’t think I’d be able to live my life the way I do without pain. So I am very grateful for his care and his service.

Do your research

Posted on January 11th, 2017

I have read a few of the negative reviews here and I just don’t get it. Frankly, some of them read like they were written by people who were unable to score painkillers. My experience with Dr. Narinder Grewal is nothing like what these angry people have written. Dr. Grewal has been extremely professional in every visit I have had to his clinic. He’s friendly too – and gives me tips on keeping my neck and spine healthy between visits. Pillheads don’t have a chance here because Dr. Grewal is a legitimate pain management doctor.