3.9

Have you seen Dr. Narinder S Grewal?

Great doctor

He helped my pain a lot. I feel lot better now. Thanks for the help.

Interventional pain management

He is quite good doctor.

Fibromyalgia

He helped my back pain a lot!

Good work and helpful

Chronic Pain

As a doctor he is good enough.

Good dr

Dr Greywal helped me and my wife . We were in debilitating pain from an accident and we both were given customized plans to help . It made all of the difference.

good work

very happy with dr. greywal and his help.

Nice doctor

He's been great for us . My husband and I have seen Dr. Graywal for years and i am close to being myself again.

Great

A car accident 3 years ago left me in terrible pain that I have really struggled with since then. About two months ago, I saw Dr. Narinder for the first time. He diagnosed me with a bunch of tests and x-rays before starting treatment. Once the treatment started, I experienced immediate relief. For the first time since my crash, I can move around without the pain I have become accustomed to. Dr. Narinder and his staff are great. If anyone has long-term pain from a crash or some kind of injury and needs a doctor who can help Dr. Narinder is the perfect choice.

Trustworthy doctor

From the minute you walk in the door of the Advanced Pain Management clinic in Valencia, you know you’re in good hands. Dr. Narinder Grewal has selected a great staff – they are friendly, helpful, and attentive to patient needs. Dr. Grewal himself provides a wide range of pain management treatment options. I have had chronic back pain for years, and other doctors weren’t able to help me with it. My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Grewal, and I am now finally able to get up in the mornings without excruciating pain. Thanks, Dr. Grewal, and thanks to the staff at APM.

satisfied

Where can you go for REAL pain management medicine in Valencia? Dr. Grewal knows. He has treated my son and me for two years. Both of us work in the construction business which can be pretty rough on backs and joints. I have had several treatments at Dr. Grewal’s clinic and can function almost as well as when I was a much younger man. My son gets treated about every month there with injections and therapy. He says he is doing a lot better now too.

Dr. Grewal

I have read some negative reviews online about APM and Dr. Grewal. Frankly, I don’t know what those people were writing about. My experienced with Dr. Narinder and his entire staff have been nothing short of amazing. We met Dr. Narinder at a social function and I was able to get treated for my fibromyalgia at his clinic. It has made a huge difference in the pain levels I was experiencing!

Dr. Narinder S Grewal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valencia, CA.