Dr. Narinder K Monga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narinder K Monga?

Great Doctor! Horrible office Manager

Been going to this Doctor for years, he's explained everything and answered all my questions. The office staff.... not so much. The young lady that answered the phone wasn't very knowledgeable, but she was friendly. The office manager (Glenda), she is EXTREMELY RUDE. She cuts patients off while talking, and argues with them, instead of listening. When asked to speak to her manager, she let me know she was the manager and there was no else to speak with. I then asked her if Dr. Monga was her boss or if there was someone else who hired her..... I would like to get their information, so I could contact them directly about her. She REFUSED to provide any additional information, by stating she wouldn't be answering that question and still continued to state she was THE BOSS. I told her to keep my appointment and I would discussing her BAD attitude with the doctor at my appointment. I'm sure Dr. Monga would like to know how his employees are treating his patients.

VERY UNHAPPY PATIENT

DR NOT VERY COURTEOUS, HIS STAFF ARE COURTEROUS AND FRIENDLY WHILE YOU ARE THERE BUT OVER THE PHONE THEY DO NOT LISTEN CLEARLY AND CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT.

Dr. Narinder K Monga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.