Dr. Narlito Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narlito Cruz?

1 year patient

Posted on November 9th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Cruz for 1 year to treat my athsma and my allergies. I never even knew I had allergies or athsma my whole life, until I kept getting bronchitis and when I went in to see Dr. Cruz, he did a thorough analysis and examination of not only my physical body, but also my environments, my day-to-day lifestyle, my preferences and habits, he thought of every conceivable way that allergens and bacteria could attack me and my body. He was like a detective. All I know that I was examined thoroughly and professionally. All of their research and tests were so up to date and excellent. Their procedures and policies and treatment plans were effortless and easy. And painless. After 1 year, I feel like Dr. Cruz gave me a whole new body! I no longer suffer from the invisible allergens that I could never see or know were attacking my body everytime I visited someone's home. I got my life back, and I owe it all to Dr. Cruz. He is a wonderful and thorough professional. His bedside manners are superb. His research is quite up-to-date. He is well-informed and kind and considerate. He is an expert in his field, and I trust him with my health.

Relief!

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr. Cruz and his staff are very courteous and professional. Since I started with Dr. Cruz my allergy symptoms have been greatly reduced. I would highly recommend him for any allergy needs.

Posted on August 18th, 2016