Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Narmeen A Nabil
Dr. Narmeen A Nabil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northridge, CA. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Nabil is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Narmeen A Nabil has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Dr. Narmeen A Nabil has the following 11 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
Dr. Narmeen A Nabil has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Nabil is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Narmeen A Nabil accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsFacey Medical Group Northridge, 18460 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA
Dr. Narmeen A Nabil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.