Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Narsimha R Gottam
Dr. Narsimha R Gottam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gottam is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and Hutzel Womens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Narsimha R Gottam has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Narsimha R Gottam has the following 15 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Narsimha R Gottam is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Gottam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Narsimha R Gottam accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNarsimha Reddy Gottam Md, 7633 E Jefferson Ave Ste 360, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Narsimha R Gottam in this video.
Dr. Narsimha R Gottam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.