Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Narsingh D Gupta has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Narsingh D Gupta has the following 17 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Preventive Medicine
- High Cholesterol
- Nutritional Support
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
Dr. Narsingh D Gupta is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narsingh D Gupta - Posted on February 7th, 2019
Dr. Gupta has saved my life on several occasions. Your wait time in his office is long but the Dr. is very thorough with every one of his patients. I never leave his office not informed about what is wrong with me and what steps I need to take and what steps he needs to take too care for my condition. I’ve had heart problems for 11 years and have been going to him 3 of them years. And he has done much more as my cardiologist than any other I have seen. If I feel I have an issue I can call him and he gets me in ASAP. I won’t go to any other doctor and would recommend him to anyone! Which I have and will continue to do so.
Caring & Thorough
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narsingh D Gupta - Posted on February 1st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narsingh D Gupta - Posted on September 26th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narsingh D Gupta - Posted on February 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narsingh D Gupta - Posted on May 25th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Narsingh D Gupta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNARSINGH GUPTA MD PC, 1660 Kingsway Ct, Trenton, MI
Dr. Narsingh D Gupta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, MI.