Dr. Narsingh D Gupta Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Narsingh D Gupta?

Life Saver

He takes his time with all his patients. He truly cares for every single patient he treats. His knowledge of Cardiovascular is immense. I have absolute faith in Dr. Gupta

i know hes a little hard to understand sometimes hes a great doc has been my heart doc for 18yrs , he has made all right chocies to keep me alive, had open heart 1997

AMAZING Doctor !!!!!

great doctor have no family values

Dr. narsingh dass gupta is highly selfish man. Great doctor forget how he reaches at this stage. No doubt he is most intelligent but of no value for india even for her elder sister Mrs. chander kanta. great doctor tried to ruined her eldest sister.

Not Sure...

In fairness, I've had only one appointment with Dr. Gupta, he is new to me; but at this point I'm not sure about him and his staff. Dr. Gupta seems very caring, he gave me his cell numbers in case I had a cardiac emergency. BUT, I left his office without blood pressure meds, he didn't want to give me a script/scripts without further testing done. Now, the next day, I'm sitting here with a headache which is getting worse. I'm going to call and see what his staff can do to help me. I've taken blood pressure meds for three years and not having something to control my BP makes me nervous. It just seems risky to me to send a patient home without meds if they need them.Like another reviewer, I had problems understanding Dr. Gupta when he spoke to me. I wish he had someone in his office to sit with me and help me understand what he said to me. I did understand some things, but not everything he said.Before I left the office, no one explained the further testing I was requested to have. I would have liked to have known what the testing was, and whether I would have side effects from the medication.

Can't speak English

I will never go back to him. This man cannot speak English. It's bizarre that he can practice medicine in the USA and not be able to speak the language. I guess everyone will have to learn to speak Hindi or Arabic before long. He seems to be a good doctor, he just cannot communicate with you. He could have been telling me he was going to cut my head off and I wouldn't have known the difference. How do elderly people who are already hard of hearing understand them if I can't? It's sad.

Great cardiologist, great physician

He helped save my mother's life. W/o his help, she wouldn't be alive today. Very caring doctor, and yes, his office is busy with a long wait, but I just plan on that when I take her.