More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Narsis Golkarieh MD
Dr. Narsis Golkarieh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corona, CA, with another office in Pasadena, CA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Narsis Golkarieh has 2 locations
Dr. Narsis Golkarieh has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Narsis Golkarieh has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narsis Golkarieh - Posted on February 22nd, 2019
Went with my sick child who had cough and high fever for 5 days. She listen his longs too fast. Then said all is good. I was so concerned so I have asked her to run blood work. The answer was that test will not show anything anyway. WoW. Blood test can show alot of stuff. Maybe that doctor thinks that people who come to see a doctor dont know anything about medicine?! Then she said that I can also do longs X-tray. I was confused as she said nothing was wrong and asked -“why”? The answer was that is optional. Appointment was not scheduled, and i guess thats why it took less than 5 minuts. Would never recommend that doctor. It was urgent visit. Also when my husband called for test result they said that urine test was fine, which we never run. So unprofessional. Unbelievable!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Narsis Golkarieh - Posted on May 12th, 2018
Went to her once, kid got cough, gave me a prescription with no dose ,went to 2 pharmacies, both said need to call doc for confirmation, that was 7:00pm on Friday! can't imagine what if she gave a wrong dose to a kid. how can she become a doc with no responsibility， highly not recommended!!!
28 Years Experience
Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Narsis Golkarieh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Narsis Golkarieh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corona, CA.