Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Naseem J Masood
Dr. Naseem J Masood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Naseem J Masood has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Naseem J Masood has the following 12 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Dr. Naseem J Masood has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I adore my doctor but I have only one complaint. I arrive at office 10 min before appointment. I get to the back in about 20 min to have vs taken only then to sit for the next 20 min waiting ro see doctor. After all this I spend less than 10 min with doctor and am ready to get out of there. So about an hour with only 10 min of face time, unacceptable. I realize some patients take up more time than others but the wait time is irreconcilable.
We have had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Masood in the 6 years our family has seen her. Her bedside manner is exceptional. The support staff including nurses are exceptional. They go beyond the call of duty to help. We have had issues when insurance rejecting something and they put forth a great effort to get approved. I would highly recommend Dr. Masood.
was referred to this dr when I had fluid in my lung. I was in intense pain. Dr was over an hour late for appt without explanation. She took a personal phone call while sitting in the exam room with me. She left the exam room to provide info to another patient (which was okay) but she left other patients' charts in the exam room with me unattended (HIPPA violation). She recommended having fluid drawn off my lung and said her staff would schedule. When I hadn't heard from them by noon the next day, I called office and was told they couldn't schedule until she had finished her notes and returned my chart to them. Had to threaten to call referring dr before they would schedule. Never went back and never will. Actually went to another pulmonary dr.
35 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Naseem J Masood accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Internal Medicine, 3214 Charles B Root Wynd Ste 211, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Naseem J Masood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.