3.0

Have you seen Dr. Naseem J Masood?

AWESOME DOCTOR

I have been going to Dr. Naseem Masood since 2013. She is very caring, concern about her patients and treat you like a family member. She saved my life many times, when no other doctors want to treat. I had open heart surgery. I recommend Dr. Naseem Masood to anyone, She is the best.

Irreconcilable wait time!!!!!

I adore my doctor but I have only one complaint. I arrive at office 10 min before appointment. I get to the back in about 20 min to have vs taken only then to sit for the next 20 min waiting ro see doctor. After all this I spend less than 10 min with doctor and am ready to get out of there. So about an hour with only 10 min of face time, unacceptable. I realize some patients take up more time than others but the wait time is irreconcilable.

We have had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Masood in the 6 years our family has seen her. Her bedside manner is exceptional. The support staff including nurses are exceptional. They go beyond the call of duty to help. We have had issues when insurance rejecting something and they put forth a great effort to get approved. I would highly recommend Dr. Masood.

I am always at home when I am speaking to Dr.Masood She Cares about all of her patients as if they are family,she is honest and straight forward with you,I would say she is the best Doctor I have ever had,...:)

Horrible experience and horrible doctor.

Unprofessional

was referred to this dr when I had fluid in my lung. I was in intense pain. Dr was over an hour late for appt without explanation. She took a personal phone call while sitting in the exam room with me. She left the exam room to provide info to another patient (which was okay) but she left other patients' charts in the exam room with me unattended (HIPPA violation). She recommended having fluid drawn off my lung and said her staff would schedule. When I hadn't heard from them by noon the next day, I called office and was told they couldn't schedule until she had finished her notes and returned my chart to them. Had to threaten to call referring dr before they would schedule. Never went back and never will. Actually went to another pulmonary dr.

Dr. Naseem J Masood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.

Dr. Naseem J Masood Is this you?