Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Naseem S Salim has the following 4 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Dr. Naseem S Salim has the following 4 expertise
- Geriatric Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Showing 3 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naseem S Salim - Posted on April 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naseem S Salim - Posted on April 23rd, 2014
First impression was to run. Should go by first impression. Condescending, extremely unprofessional. Ask you to come in early and arrives a hour last. Office staff horrible.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naseem S Salim - Posted on February 5th, 2014
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2776 Knights Rd, Bensalem, PA
Dr. Naseem S Salim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bensalem, PA.