Have you seen Dr. Naseer H Nasser?

His way or the highway

I’m very sensitive to medicines. I have a pacemaker and need to take a blood thinner. I started on Warfarin and was doing okay. They upped my dosage and I became very ill. I dealt with it for a month and finally asked if I could reduce the dosage because I had no quality of life. His nurse called me back after talking to him and told me if I couldn’t take the recommended dosage and follow directions then he couldn’t help me. Told me they would not renew any of my prescriptions. He doesn’t listen to the patient. You can’t fit every patient into a round hole. Everyone is unique and he’s not open to that concept. He’s pushy and the patient doesn’t have a voice.

He told us everything was fine and the procedure went well with my mother. This was not true at all. He seems kind and sincere yet he doesn't answer direct questions, and the reason things went bad where out of his control, and someone or something else was to blame

this Doctor saved my husbands life, found blood clots in his lungs, would highly recommend him!!

he is a doctor that really connects with you. even made diagrams to explain to me what was happening.

Our daughter was sent to Dr. Nasser for a heart procedure. He was very compassionate, caring and made sure all our concerns were addressed. Highly recommend him.

Recommended

Dr Nasser related my implanted defibrillator. He is excellent at taking time and thoroughly explaining as well as listening. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Wish he still saw patients other then electro specialty

Great Doctor and one of only ones you an trust at the South Bend Clinic and while he saw patients for years he went back to school and got certified in a specialty thereby eliminating a majority of former patients. So after him I tried other Doctors at Clinic and almost ALL had bad attitudes and horrible bedside manners I left and found one that had all the qualifications and a good bedside manner who works With me in my treatment and not just telling me what they think I should do without talking to me.

The doctor is really, really good!

Very professional and caring!

Dr. Nasser is a very gentle & kind doctor. He is thorough, listens and always explains things and he follows through until problem is resolved.

He has 8 board certificate. he is specialized in interevntional cardiology, vascular medicine and vascuar intervention. He passed the NASPE competenct board exam. He is board certified by the american board of vascular medicine and endovascular intervention.

Very Caring Physician

Dr. Naseer H Nasser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Bend, IN.