Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy
Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Elbalalesy is affiliated with Uc Irvine Medical Center, Anaheim Global Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy has the following 20 expertise
- Seizure Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Asperger Syndrome
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscle Hypotonia
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Elbalalesy was able to look at our son in a reasonable amount of time. As it is pretty difficult to assess at a young age, we were unsure about the developmental delays he was having with his speech. He was able to give us recommendations and encouraged us to go through some more testing and return.
I was hopeful that I could get some answers or help from Dr. E, but he thinks he's a psychotherapist and passed judgment on my family and the treatment we had received in the past, rather than help us with our current situation and answer our questions. He talked; didn't listen. He seemed enamored with the sound of his own voice. Very poor experience and sorry I took my child and wasted our time. I will not see him again, nor refer any friends or family to him. He needs to retire.
Choc Neurology was not the best experience for me. The main reason to see them was to get your child's medication, finding answers or listening to parent concerns was not one of their higher qualities. We even changed doctors once and with doing this caught a little friction. Wish they would be a little more concerned with their patients.
Dr. Elbalalesy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsNaser M Elsayed Elbalalesy Md, 17822 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy in this video.
Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.