Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naser Elsouri
Dr. Naser Elsouri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and West Palm Beach, FL . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Elsouri is affiliated with Palms West Hospital, JFK Medical Center and Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan. He speaks English.
Dr. Naser Elsouri has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Naser Elsouri is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Elsouri cared for a relative of mine as the intensivist (critical care specialist in charge of the ICU) at Palms West Hospital. I can't say enough good things about him. You can feel confident when he is the one in charge of your loved one's healthcare in the ICU. He always took time to discuss my loved one's condition and gave sound advice. I would call him the ideal doctor: smart, skillful, caring, compassionate, and respected.
Dr. Elsouri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palms West Hospital
JFK Medical Center
Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
31 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 1985
Wayne State University
Dr. Naser Elsouri accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Naser Elsouri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.