The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nash H Naam has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Showing 5 of 19
I was sent to Dr. Naam after a crushing amputation to my right ring finger. I honestly feel that if I had been sent to another doctor, my finger would have been amputated. Although this was a workmen's comp case, the treatment I received was excellent! Dr. Naam was very caring and did everything possible to ease my worries and provided me with the best medical treatment possible! He does not hesitate to stand up to workmen's comp companies when they try to tell him what they want! I had five surgeries and a few complications. Dr. Naam was very caring and took the time to answer any questions I had! There should be more doctors like him! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs to see a hand specialist. As a matter of fact, I recommended him to my sister when my niece had a severe hand injury!
I highly advise to seek another doctor if you can. Especially if you are involved in a Workman's Compensation Claim. My experience has been that those against you will want you to see this guy because he bases his diagnoses off of personal opinion rather than medical fact. I also believe that insurance companies that are seeking to ruin claimants hire him and pay him off to make false accusations against claimants. Add to this, the unprofessional mentality of his staff. Upon my visit, I was privy to conversations by his receptionists about "problem" patients. Very unprofessional. This doctor will judge you based on a 5 minute evaluation without actually giving you chance to explain your symptoms. He refuses to listen to you, and often interrupts when you try and give your side of things. Steer clear of him and his practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Nash H Naam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Illinois Hand Center, 901 Medical Park Dr Ste 100, Effingham, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nash H Naam in this video.
Dr. Nash H Naam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Effingham, IL.