Dr. Nash H Naam Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nash H Naam?

If he is the best, you're SOL

Says one thing to your face, then puts something else in your medical records. Told me not to do certain things at work that will damage my hands, then told my employer that I have no restrictions.

Crushing amputation of right ring finger

I was sent to Dr. Naam after a crushing amputation to my right ring finger. I honestly feel that if I had been sent to another doctor, my finger would have been amputated. Although this was a workmen's comp case, the treatment I received was excellent! Dr. Naam was very caring and did everything possible to ease my worries and provided me with the best medical treatment possible! He does not hesitate to stand up to workmen's comp companies when they try to tell him what they want! I had five surgeries and a few complications. Dr. Naam was very caring and took the time to answer any questions I had! There should be more doctors like him! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs to see a hand specialist. As a matter of fact, I recommended him to my sister when my niece had a severe hand injury!

Steer Clear if you can

I highly advise to seek another doctor if you can. Especially if you are involved in a Workman's Compensation Claim. My experience has been that those against you will want you to see this guy because he bases his diagnoses off of personal opinion rather than medical fact. I also believe that insurance companies that are seeking to ruin claimants hire him and pay him off to make false accusations against claimants. Add to this, the unprofessional mentality of his staff. Upon my visit, I was privy to conversations by his receptionists about "problem" patients. Very unprofessional. This doctor will judge you based on a 5 minute evaluation without actually giving you chance to explain your symptoms. He refuses to listen to you, and often interrupts when you try and give your side of things. Steer clear of him and his practice.

Dr Naam took the time to examine me and found a problem that other doctors missed. I am very grateful to him and would definitely recommend him to others.