Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nasiha I Ahmad has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nasiha I Ahmad has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
Showing 4 of 20
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nasiha I Ahmad - Posted on September 2nd, 2016
I switched from her in my second trimester for multiple reasons I felt she was so rude and had horrible bedside manner not only to us but her staff as well when I told her I wanted a natural birth her response was "why?" And she never preformed a papsmear so I had to have one in my third trimester!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nasiha I Ahmad - Posted on May 20th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nasiha I Ahmad - Posted on February 19th, 2014
Horrible bed side manners
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nasiha I Ahmad - Posted on December 28th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nasiha I Ahmad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNASIHA AHMAD MD, 2535 Charlotte St Ste 101, Denton, TX
Dr. Nasiha I Ahmad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denton, TX.